Saturday, June 12, 2010

this world.


I see a new world with two suns. One in the heavens, the other on the earth.
And clouds in the sky, on earth and within the seas. What a world is this that I see!

In this world, birds kiss in mid air. Yes! Two hummingbirds - as the two sun's blaze. Blazing their rays, above and below. They embrace each other with a heartfelt kiss... as they flutter together at wing tips length.

At night... it's day, and the stars fill the skies - twinkling! But still retain their nightly brilliance. It's as if they are standing at an arms distance away. You can pluck one, or two, or three right out of the very blue sky. Stars in the trees and even on a bush on the ground. Oh my! Stars are just everywhere! Everywhere you look they will be found.

Now that I have seen this world... this, new world; I would much like to go. Go and visit this... world. The only concern: how to get there! I have seen it and know it's real. I’ve seen a picture, so it must be real. Mustn't it? I will search this world to the ends of this... world. I must find a way, I simply must! Find a way to get there. Get there. I will get there one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment