Sunday, July 31, 2011

sweet sister.


Sweet sister, I realize that something has been placed
Inside of me - a love for you from outside of me.
Where has it been all this time and can it be traced?
Throughout this world, no where and no man's eyes can see.
Now the heart of my soul is awaken
From the sound of your soft voice that soothes
That calls to mind a time and place long gone and forsaken
Not held in past, but present... and future - it moves
And so moved I am for this thing that can never die
Though so long and silent, it's always been and will ever be.
Dance with me again my dear, your hand in mine we'll fly
Above all rain's tears, a place where souls fly free

Turn back to the Love we love - to the road filled with blood and pain
Embrace again Who still loves you, and forever will remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment