Friday, February 19, 2010

love. (ii)

Can you look upon another with the eyes you've given me?
This Treasure still kept safe and buried deep within my soul
Rare pearl of joy I call to you, though parted by the sea
Wild dreams and foreseen memories of mysteries yet untold
Can Time and Distance stop our hearts that beat a rhythm true?
Then dance with me right now, as I too fill my hearts content
The gift I give is music - songs I sing, I sing to you
Turn up the volume in your soul and ride the waves I've sent
Your eyes have burned an image that can never be erased
It shines and I am begging you to turn to it once more
The beat goes on and pumps and thumps and cannot be replaced
For Time has lost and Distance failed; yet Love's the one Victor

Ahh sweet love, I’ve given in to your embrace
I wait for it to rest in its proper dwelling place...

1 comment: