Tuesday, March 9, 2010

love. (v)

Wild eyes that look to an adventure and to worlds and realms
Yet ever soft and more sincere that melts my heart away
Piercing arrows - powerful! That kills all false esteems
Bare and naked I am here and now before you lay
My eyes can feel your silken hands and how it gently touches
And also how each part of you is crafted to perfection
These hands of mine again will not release you from its clutches
So hand in hand a woven symbol patterns our affection
Still touched am I, in how you saw so easily this soul
That the beat, of my heart now pumps with life anew
Every part of me grips and groans to become whole
That these wild eyes and my desire, explore new worlds with you.

The body, every piece I long for, is a work of art
A masterful creation that so speeds my beating heart

No comments:

Post a Comment