Tuesday, March 30, 2010

love. (vii)

I speak and dream of love and beauty as if it were already mine
The more I desire, the quicker it eludes my grasp
Can I bear the crushing of my heart time after time?
I laugh; can no longer cry and already have died perhaps
Crucify me now! That I may feel a pain greater than the one I bear
Are listening? Can you hear through the doors of my soul?
No. It's apart of me, wishing it or I would disappear
Or gather tiny pieces back together in a whole.
Each piece - a puzzle finest as the dust of the earth
These seeds have but one want - growing whole in love again
But carries with it all I am and all that I am worth
I'll seek until I die and prove my love was not in vain.

All in this world and life may not be as it seems
Reality may lie within the dreamer and his dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment